[Zope-dev] Planning for Zope 3.5

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:45:02 EST 2009

2009/2/8 Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk>:

> And something I wonder from time to time is if it would be possible to
> integrate a recent Twisted release into Zope3, or, even better, directly use
> the current twisted egg with Zope3.

The problem is that the Twisted egg doesn't contain the "web2" module,
used by zope's twisted-based WSGI server, so we can only try to
integrate the latest release into zope.app.twisted itself, downloading
the Twisted release using svn:external as we do now. I tried do do
that before, but tests failed and I was unable to fix that, as I don't
know twisted at all (shame on me).

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev