[Zope-dev] Translations for zope packages.

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:15:44 EST 2009

Hello,

Yeah, after a quick check it's superseeded by Lokalize which in turn
seems to have also Translation memory and Glossary, where glossary
looks like the termbase support.

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdesdk/lokalize/glossary.html

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Do not make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.