[Zope-dev] OpenSpace at PyCon 2009 about Zope/Repoze/Grok/Deliverence etc.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:37:31 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 13:32, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.net> wrote:
> I am also coming to PyCon this year :)

Excellent!

> Is there any plan for Zope sprint ?

Nothing official yet, but I'm sure there will be sprinting done. There
seems to be more Zope people this year than last. There was talk about
having a security sprint at PyCon, but after security seemed to be in
a good state already that petered out, I think.

We can announce a Big Fat Zope sprint and put up a wiki page for that
too, and people can add topics they want to sprint on. Could be a good
idea?

> /me was never been outside India.

India is big enough in itself. :)

http://www.colliberty.com/