[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Wed Feb 11 00:43:41 EST 2009

* Dan Korostelev <nadako at gmail.com> [2009-02-09 19:08]:
> Source support - Seems to work fine. I've checked that out in my
> sandbox instance with zc.sourcefactory's context-less and
> context-based sources.

I'd very much like to put in a little bit of flexibility when looking up widgets
for source-based fields: zope.formlib looks up the widget for an IChoice field
by requiring a multi-adapter for (field, field.source) instead of just the
field, thus allowing you to differentiate widgets for different kinds of
sources.

I'd like to introduce this to z3c.form as well (see attached patch). Would it be
alright with you for me to commit this to trunk (to then go into the release)?

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schnerring · ws at gocept.com