[Zope-dev] OpenSpace at PyCon 2009 about Zope/Repoze/Grok/Deliverence etc.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:10:51 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 01:19, Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote:
> Cool.
>
> FTR, some Pylons folks and some Repoze folks (including me) and maybe folks from
> some other WSGI/"MVC"-framework folks are likely to sprint on some convergence
> tasks.
>
> I wonder if instead of having small "island" sprints we should consider having
> one big "web frameworks" sprint and split into smaller teams when we get into
> the room?  It would be nice to be in the same room, at least.  It would probably
> turn out to be an every-web-framework-except-Django sprint, actually (because
> their sprints are *huge* people-wise).

That would be cool. I suspect, though, that from an "advertising"
point of view, they would like to call it separate sprints to get
their people to go. We might be able to organize things so that we are
in the same room, or in rooms closely together, I think the sprints
are in the same place as last year.

We should talk to Jacob Kaplan-Moss about that.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64