[Zope-dev] Where should I update the translation messages?

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:20:15 EST 2009

2009/2/11 Takeshi Yamamoto <tyam at mac.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to update Japanese translation messages of ZMI of Zope 3.
> I used to do it with launchpad.net but it seems to be gone.
> Where should I update the translation messages?

Thank you. Translations currently belong to the zope.app.locales
package, so you can commit it there, if you have commit rights, or
create a report in the zope 3 bugtracker
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3). Or you can just send the updated
.po file to me and I'll update it in the svn. :-)

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev