[Zope-dev] Overhauling the Zope 2 presentation on zope.org

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:02:39 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:14, Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please go make this happen if you can. It's very important. I can't anymore.

As far as I can see, it's a question of
- setting up a server, I would recommend a Plone site with the new Zope theme.
- creating a zodb.zope.org DNS record and pointing it at that Zope site.
- pasting in the content.
- giving zodb people manager access to the plone site.

I can not technically do any of that, as I don't have a server to put
it on, no access to the Zope.org dns and no content. The rest I can
do. :)

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/