[Zope-dev] zope.globalrequest?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sun Jan 18 11:05:27 EST 2009

Regards
Roger Ineichen
_____________________________
END OF MESSAGE

Why should someone use a global request if he has a request
available? This package does nothing else then offer a request
if non is available. And if you need a request if non is available
there is something wrong with the application design. Or better
let's say it's another pattern then we use in zope 3 right now.

I fully agree with Christian if he says this is an anti pattern.
Not ure but probably "Reinventing the square wheel" is the anti
pattern was thinking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinventing_the_square_wheel

Regards
Roger Ineichen