[Zope-dev] Remove 'Add Product' in Control_Panel

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Fri Jan 23 15:29:46 EST 2009

Alan Runyan wrote:
> While we are talking about removing zclasses (or rather.. ignoring them).

ZClasses are gone from Zope trunk.

> Can we remove the "Add Product" button in the Control Panel?

What button exactly?

I just checked in another little change that allows you to disable the
persistent product registry and have Zope still work. Just specify
"enable-product-installation off" in your zope.conf before starting Zope
the first time and watch Zope, CMF and Plone run without any entry in
that list :)

Hanno