[Zope-dev] Progress on zope intid/keyreference.

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:10:00 EST 2009

I also just checked in a hack to make old keyreference objects
loadable if zope.app.keyreference is gone because a buildout doesn't
depend on it after upgrade:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/checkins/2009-January/029890.html

I wonder if that kind of quick hack is okay to be released for the
renamed package like zope.keyreference until we have a tool for
upgrading ZODB objects properly. May be there are any side-effects
that I don't know of?

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev