[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12: mkzopeinstance, runzope and zopectl - a small proposal

yuppie y.2009 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Jul 24 08:32:51 EDT 2009

Andreas Jung wrote:
> On 23.07.09 12:10, yuppie wrote:
>> Any thoughts? Is the 2.12 branch still open for changes like that?
> Go ahead. I also had to fix a similar issue some days ago inside
> Zope startup code.

Done.

http://svn.zope.org/?rev=102230&view=rev
http://svn.zope.org/?rev=102231&view=rev

But I couldn't figure out a solution for the zopeservice.py (Windows):
The path to the Zope2 egg (ZOPE2PATH) is required to import from
nt_svcutils.service. If the Zope2 egg is updated zopeservice.py of each
Windows instance has to be updated as well.

Cheers, Yuppie