[Zope-dev] Zope sprinting at EP

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:53:40 EDT 2009

Hello Christian,

I can't make it.

A question would be, whether the current state of the ZTK trunk is on
the list?
As I see it the trunk is VERY unstable.

A big problem that I see is that bugfixing and refactoring happens in
a random order. Usually I can't have just the bugfixes without the
refactoring stuff. And the refactoring stuff gets the snowball
(avalanche) rolling.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
There is only misfortune in not being loved; there is misery in not loving.