[Zope-dev] Exposing a zope-testrunner binary in zope.testing

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 03:24:13 EDT 2009

Brian Sutherland wrote:

> Any objections to me adding this line to zope.testing's setup.py:
>
>     entry_points = {'console_scripts': ['zope-testrunner = zope.testing.testrunner:run',]},

I don't know enough to comment on whether that's the right way or not,
but I've felt for ages that zope.testrunner's uptake has been limited by
the fact that you basically need to use buildout before you can use it.

So, anything that makes is usable in a normal python environment would
be great :-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk