[Zope-dev] buildbots

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:36:06 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 09:44, Wolfgang Schnerring <ws at gocept.com> wrote:
> > 1. checkout svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.release/trunk",
>
> Ah. I didn't know about zope.release, I'll need to look at that. Thanks!

np. Do you see better way to test?

> >> If not, is there something I could do to help make that come true?
> > I can't make this for all packages on SVN ; so what are the packages
> > that you want?
>
> I'll need to look into this further, but could you imagine adding
> another builder, in addition to linux-kgs34 and linux-kgs35, let's say
> linux-kgstrunk, if there was something like zope.release that this
> builder could use?

I can add anything, just say what you want ;).

BTW, I have some trouble with kgs 3.4 (and kgs 3.5 are always broken),
if somebody can help me :

http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/builders/py2.4-32bit-linux-kgs34/builds/71/steps/test/logs/summary
http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/builders/py2.5-32bit-linux-kgs34/builds/71/steps/test/logs/summary
http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/builders/py2.5-64bit-linux-kgs34/builds/45/steps/test/logs/stdio

(sent a mail to Richter & Jim but they're busy).

--
Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>