[Zope-dev] zope3docs -> zopeframework?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 5 10:32:05 EST 2009

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2009, at 08:24 , Christian Theune wrote:
>
>> As Dan pointed out, some of those documents are a bit more general
>> than
>> Zope Framework, but, then again, they're also more general than Zope
>> 3.
>> So even for that its better to have them in the Zope Framework area
>> than
>> Zope 3.
>
> Before anything is moved around please be aware that the zope3docs
> repository folder is used to rebuild http://docs.zope.org/zope3docs/
> on a daily basis. So make sure you don't completely break it since the
> URL is now known, indexed and used.

Thanks for pointing that out. If we moved it could you put a redirect in
place that just pointed .../zope3docs to .../zopeframework?

I think to get started on the move we could copy the information using
svn copy instead of svn move it, so that we don't break the URL until
we're ready updating the texts.

Regards,

Martijn