[Zope-dev] Proposals: more refactoring

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 5 13:36:52 EST 2009

Dan Korostelev wrote:
> 2009/3/5 Dan Korostelev <nadako at gmail.com>:
>
>> The zope.schema is also needed for the password
>> manager vocabulary, but I'm not sure if the vocabulary should go to
>> the new package, because it adds a dependency on zope.schema. What do
>> people think?
>
> Ah, I forgot that the password managers are intended to be registered
> and used as named utilities, so I guess zope.component and zope.schema
> dependencies are okay. Though, we could move that deps in the "extra".

We still don't have to add the zope.schema dependency though, right?

I'd say keep the vocabulary over in zope.app.authentication so we can
avoid the zope.schema dependency.

I don't want to create more "extra" dependencies. Extra dependencies
should be going away as they make the graph harder to reason about, we
don't want to add them.

Regards,

Martijn