[Zope-dev] Proposal: set __parent__ and __name__ in Zope 2.12 OFS

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri May 1 11:33:35 EDT 2009

Andreas Jung wrote:
> We would have to maintain four different major release of Zope:
> 2.10, 2.11, 2.12 and 2.13.

Why? I suspect most of this work is caused by plohn.
If you're speaking as a member of that community, then fine, but that's
not really a Zope issue.
For me, I'd happilly just see Zope 2.12 supported and let earlier
versions only be supported/released when funded by any user or community
that needs them or wants to do the work...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk