[Zope-dev] Proposal: set __parent__ and __name__ in Zope 2.12 OFS

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri May 1 11:47:05 EDT 2009

On 01.05.2009 17:33 Uhr, Chris Withers wrote:
> Andreas Jung wrote:
>> We would have to maintain four different major release of Zope:
>> 2.10, 2.11, 2.12 and 2.13.
>
> Why? I suspect most of this work is caused by plohn.
> If you're speaking as a member of that community, then fine, but
> that's not really a Zope issue.

I am speaking for myself wearing lots of different hats. Plone is part
of the
Zope eco-system and we have to take their needs and requirements into
account.

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK