[Zope-dev] buildbot web page

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Fri May 8 07:37:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 11:52:43AM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> There are various buildbots running for Zope-related stuff. The problem
> is that they're only mentioned on mailing lists and such so nobody
> remembers where they are, how to use them, and who to contact.
>
> Could someone work with Sebastien Douche who is maintaining one buildbot
> and record what's going on?
>
> http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/
> http://grok.buildbot.securactive.org/
> (missing repoze and zc.builout)
>
> You can record it in a page in the zopetoolkit area in SVN.

http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot (the Zope 3.4 KGS buildbot) is already
mentioned there, in ./source/process/tools.rst

Incidentally, I spent some time yesterday fiddling with the look and
feel, after the relatively recent upgrade of buildbot to 0.7.8.  Also,
both build slaves now run the same OS version: Ubuntu 8.04, the
difference now is architecture: i386 vs x86_64.

> P.S. I'm not in charge of the buildbot story. At all. I'm just trying to
> get others to take some responsibility in documenting it and promoting
> it. I'm not even a user really at this point. I want to be one, but I
> need a web page telling me where to go. :)

Where is the site maintained in zopetoolkit going to live on the web?

(You can tell I've been skipping some of the threads lately.)

Marius Gedminas