[Zope-dev] [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/ merged haufe-legacy-integration branch

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 12 10:58:36 EDT 2009

Andreas Jung wrote:
> Every active core developer should be member of Zope 2 dev team:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~zope2-dev
>
> It is up to each developer to join the team

It took me ages to figure out how to do this, and I still couldn't tell
you how to do it now. Launchpad has an *extremely* poor UI here, what
would be so hard about having a "request to join this team" link
somewhere prominently on the team page?

It might be good to put an explanation of how to do this on:
http://docs.zope.org/developer/
...once you figure it out.

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk