[Zope-dev] [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/ merged haufe-legacy-integration branch

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 12 11:25:29 EDT 2009

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> Huh? I can't tell for zope2-dev as I'm a member, but I see no "big green
>> button" here:
>>
>> https://edge.launchpad.net/~launchpad-dev
>
> Chris, please slow down and read the *whole* message and also my other
> replies.

I did read the *whole* message...

>I can't keep up with your speed, and you you're just causing
> a lot of extra communication overhead by not reading what I'm writing
> and quickly replying with short messages.

I'm reading everything you're writing. What do you think I missed?

What you should have said was that there's no join button on
launchpad-dev because it's a "restricted team", whatever that means.

Are zope2-dev or zope3-dev similarly restricted teams?
If so, how do people find out how to join a restricted team?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk