[Zope-dev] Mailinglist for Zope 2 bugs!?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei.da.silva at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:21:05 EDT 2009

Now for another question: how do people feel about moving Zope 3 and
CMF bugs to a similar setup. That is, bug mail goes to a separate
mailing list instead of directly to everyone that's a member of the
teams in Launchpad.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> All Zope 2 tracker notifications go now all to a new
> mailinglist:

> Notification mails will no longer be send to the individual
> members of the Zope 2 team @ Launchpad.
>
> People interested in bugtracker notifications must subscribe
> to the list above
>
> Thanks to Sidnei and Jens for helping.
>
> Andreas

>> Based on yesterdays discussion, I propose to setup a new mailman
>> list 'zope2-tracker at zope.org' (or propose a better name) that will be
>> added as primary contact address of the Zope 2 team @ Launchpad.
>>
>> So anyone can subscribe to Zope 2 ticket changes without having
>> to be a member of the Zope 2 team.
>>

>> Objections?
>>
>> Andreas

> --
> ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG - Charlottenstr. 37/1 - 72070 Tübingen - Germany
> Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
> Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

Sidnei da Silva
Canonical Ltd.
 Landscape · Changing the way you manage your systems
http://landscape.canonical.com