[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0 release?

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Thu May 21 12:55:50 EDT 2009

On May 21, 2009, at 1:10 AM, Malthe Borch wrote:
> I think at this point that z3c.form could have a strong dependency on
> z3c.pt. Complete list of extra packages:

Won't this cause problems if a z3c.form uses a template which calls a
macro from a traditional Zope page template?  That is, make it
impossible to use z3c.form in a site that isn't using z3c.pt for
everything?

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup