[Zope-dev] Merging the zope.component's conditional support for zope.security

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at kobold.it
Thu Nov 5 02:58:18 EST 2009

Hello,

I'd like to finally merge my branch which adds conditional support for
zope.security, removing the hard dependency between zope.component[zcml]
and zope.security.

The branch also contains the hook's branch Thomas discussed on the list,
and it is available here:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.component/branches/conditional-zope.security

The only package in the ZTK failing tests with this branch is zope.sendmail
(it is importing PublicPermission from zope.component.zcml); I will fix it
after merging into the trunk.

Does anybody has objections?

Thanks,
Fabio