[Zope-dev] zc.relationship - can't pickle module objects

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:55:11 EST 2009

Hi,

while this "can't pickle" issue is fixed in zc.relationship, the
latest packaged egg
of plone.relations still depends on zc.relationship<1.1. Thus this
issue persists if one uses the latest plone.relations egg.
This has been fixed on in svn, could somebody with permissions create a new egg?

Best regards,

         Patrick