[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12.0 released

Dragos Chirila objectvalues at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:32:34 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

The installation worked smoothly. Still, I had to modify something in
the site-packages\zope\interface\common\interfaces.py file :

try:
    classImplements(OverflowWarning, IOverflowWarning)
except NameError:
    pass # OverflowWarning was removed in Python 2.5

Otherwise, Zope wont start because of a Python error: NameError: name
'OverflowWarning' is not defined

Thank you very much,
Dragos

--