[Zope-dev] CMF/Zope3-ZTK Microsites

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Oct 22 00:46:16 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I am currently working on the plan for the www.zope.org relaunch.

Rough ideas are documented here:

http://www.coactivate.org/projects/wwwzopeorg-relaunch/project-home

Regarding the Zope3/ZTK and CMF subprojects: what are the plans
of those subjects for moving to dedicated microsites. We have basically two

 - microsites based on Sphinx
 - something based on Plone

>From the look & feel point of view there are basically two options:

a) use the current zope2.zope.org design
b) use the upcoming www.zope.org design (undecided right now)

Please let me know in order to incorporate yours ideas and plans
with the www.zope.org relaunch master plan.

Andreas

--
ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG          \  ZOPYX & Friends
Charlottenstr. 37/1          \  The experts for your Python, Zope and