[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12.1 release

yuppie y.2009 at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Oct 29 09:26:45 EDT 2009

Hi!

Chris Withers wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>> I hope Chris W. will fix this.
>
> I'll try and have a look before Nov 1st.

Great!

>   He is more familiar with the zopectl code
>> and he already fixed some other regressions caused by his refactoring.
>
> I have? News to me...

I don't want to argue about this. I might be wrong. But these things did
work for me in 2.12.0 so I consider them regression issues:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/440490
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/443005

>> AFAICT my patch fixes the issue, but it fixes it in the wrong place. And
>> it would cost me some time to figure out how to do this right.
>
> Your patch seems a bit odd...

Did I say something different? I never proposed to check it in. I just
thought it might be useful for understanding the issue.

> If I understand what you're trying to report: when using zopectl
> interactively (on windows? on linux? on both?)

Quoting from my bug report: "Windows only"

> some commands (which
> commands?)

Quoting from my bug report: "most commands, e.g. after start, restart
and stop"

> cause the interactive session to end when you'd expect them
> not to?

Exactly.

> If so, perhaps you could update the issue with the requested information?

The requested information is already in the bug report. Please let me
know if you need additional information.

Cheers,

	Yuppie