[Zope-dev] Proposal: Determining packages which are in the ZTK

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Sep 21 12:17:35 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Martijn Faassen
<faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Documentation in 'docs' would disqualify
> just about any package (and Reinout brings up a few objections).

I definitively want the option of making documentation executable.

Manuel makes it a lot easier to make good documentation executable.  I
think the bobo documentation are a pretty good example of narrative
documentation.  They are tested using manuel.  Interestingly, the
parts I didn't initially test with manuel turned out to have lots of
typos. :)

Jim

--
Jim Fulton