[Zope-dev] Integrating zope2 with Django

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Sun Sep 27 14:20:59 EDT 2009

Am 27.09.2009, 20:10 Uhr, schrieb joseph_ig <gladiatorg4 at gmail.com>:

> Hi Andeas,
> Well I am already using zope2.7 but not that expert in managing the CMF
> plone site.Please mention how to introduce a MVC (Modal view Controller)
> architecture in CMF Plone site.

Dear Joseph,

if you are working with Plone then you should probably address your
question to a Plone list. This mailing list is really for working on the
various components of the Zope Toolkit. If you are working with Zope 2.7 +
Plone then it probably a good idea to upgrade to a more recent version of
Zope + Plone.

If you want an idea of MVC development with Zope then I can heartily
recommend "Web Component Development with Zope 3" by Philip von
Weitershausen. But there are also Plone specific books.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director