[Zope-dev] zope2.zope.org launched

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Sep 30 22:50:32 EDT 2009

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new website dedicated to the
Zope 2 application server:

                  zope2.zope.org

This site gives the Zope 2 application a much better representation on
the web (which was more than necessary after having lived for years with
the current old www.zope.org site).

zope2.zope.org is not a community site. You will not be able to register
or upload personal content (use www.zope.org for the time being). We
will publish content on request (events, news etc.) - please contact the
webmaster in such a case.

It took more than half a year in order to get this site done and I would
like to thank the following people for their involvement in this project:

 - Alma Ong (Design)
 - Robert Rottermann and Gerhard Hug (implementation of the Plone theme)
 - Jens Vagelpohl (server setup, technical support, content review)
 - Matthew Wilkes (content review)
 - Sidnei da Silva (moving Zope 2 downloads to Launchpad)
 - Michael Haubenwaller (the Zope webmaster)

Andreas Jung
Zope 2 Release Manager