[Zope-dev] Zope2 - Release Manager

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:30:23 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 18:24, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 15:53, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
>> As you can see from the diffs, I gut sidetracked writing tests for
>> HTTPResponse, since I needed to make changes to it to do the WSGI fix,
>> and it was effectively untested.
>
> Very cool!

I vaguely seem to remember that I discovered that it in practice was
single-threaded, which of course is a disaster.
Also there was no streaming support, and the configuration assumed
that the WSGI server you were using was Twisted, but that is probably
one of the least tricky things to fix. In fact the whole point at that
times was to be able to use Twisted, and WSGI was only one way there.
This obviously has changed, now WSGI is the goal.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64