[Zope-dev] Segfault in zope.configuration

Tim Hoffman zutesmog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:26:59 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

Given that its failing on a call to libc I would do a quick run with
strace and ltrace.
(In your case ltrace will be probably be more useful.)  You will be
able to see the calls into the libraries and you should see
immediately
if your segfault is inside expat or not.  (ltrace output will be very long ;-)