[Zope-dev] Wanted: representatives from Zope 2, grok, and BlueBream to engineer ZTK 1.0 release

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sat Apr 3 14:44:44 EDT 2010

Christian Theune a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> on the way towards a ZTK 1.0 release we first looked for a single
> volunteer release manager who would drive the process.
>
> As no one stepped up and no (serious) nominations were presented the
> discussion went back to the drawing board and the plan was changed a
> bit: we'd like to go with a (small) team of representatives from the
> large ZTK consumers, namely: Zope 2, grok, and BlueBream.
>
> I assume at least someone from every project is listening here, so I
> suggest the following:
>
> * grok and BlueBream: please check within your own sub-communities for
>    someone you'd like to represent you in the draft of what the ZTK 1.0
>    should look like and who is willing to help with it.

Hi!

I will be the representative for BlueBream, since Baiju is already doing an
enormous amount of work and he needs help.

Let's wait a little bit more for a caveman to stand up for Grok, and we can
start discussing about the release of the ZTK 1.0.
This should probably happen soon, because Grok 1.1 and BB 1.0 are currently
using the same versions and are about to be released.

Christophe