[Zope-dev] "Comply with repository policy" ?

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu Apr 8 13:11:39 EDT 2010

Hi.

I've seen lots of checkins recently stating "Comply with repository policy".

I haven't seen any announcement of a new official repository policy.
Have I missed it?

I'd be especially interested who exactly is responsible for changing
code so that it complies with the new policy. How much of the initial
work is automated and taken care of by some small group of people and
what is left to the individual package maintainers? How are packages
without maintainers handled? What about trunk vs. old branches?

Thanks,
Hanno