[Zope-dev] Summary of this weeks' meeting

Jan Smith jan at curpheymedia.com
Thu Apr 8 23:30:30 EDT 2010

Hi Christian,

> From: Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>
> To: zope-dev at zope.org
> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:16:38 +0200
> Subject: [Zope-dev] Summary of this weeks' meeting (2010-03-30)
> Hi,
>
> here's this week's summary.
>
> For those of you who can't/don't participate in those meetings, there's the open
> question about how useful you consider my summaries to be. Please tell!

Your summaries are extremely useful for people on the other side of
the planet.  The irc meetings are held at 3pm UTC  - this is sleeping
time for most of us downunder and means it's difficult to participate.

I've published the irc meeting summaries on the Australian OzZope site
- it also has an rss feed available.
http://www.ozzope.org/weekly-zope-development-meeting

Jan Smith
http://www.ozzope.org/