[Zope-dev] Incoming buildbots alerts for ZTK 1.0dev and Bluebream

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 21:59:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

The afpy buildbots are now enough stable and I've now configured email alerts to
the zope-tests list.

The two buildbots are :
- ZTK 1.0 dev
- BlueBream template

http://buildbot.afpy.org/

The definition of the "ZTK 1.0dev" is:

"all the development branches of the packages in the ZTK 1.0", as defined in the
buildout of the zopetoolkit package. Currently they all point to the package
trunks, but as soon as the ZTK 1.0 will be released, they should point to the
maintenance branches.

Christophe

PS : I've seen that /tmp is filled with a LOT of tmp folders, so there is
something wrong with tests somewhere.