[Zope-dev] zope.test.doctest made into monkey-patches (Was: Circular dependency hell.)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Apr 20 07:37:58 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> It replaces the custom doctest.py with monkey-patches.
> I will report these to the Python bugtracker as well, although I have
> no hope of getting them into Python 2.7. But that doesn't matter much.
>
> :)

Fantastic. I really hate the improper counting of the Python version. :-)

BTW, I also like your splitting of the test runner and the testing
infrastructure. The zope.testing testrunner is really good and deserves its
own life. I hope that more people will pick it up.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek