[Zope-dev] Developer meeting 2010-08-02 at 15:00 UTC

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu Aug 5 13:16:42 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> Has everyone who was supposed to received their MSDN licenses by now?

I got eight mails with different subscribers ids a couple of days ago.
All of them where delayed by three days, so by the time I got them,
they had already expired. A support request sent to Microsoft got me a
reply to try again with one of the numbers. This didn't work either. I
sent in a new support request just now.

Let's see if this ever gets me a working subscription.

Hanno