[Zope-dev] Bug day reports

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Wed Aug 25 02:38:39 EDT 2010

Am 24.08.2010 um 17:12 schrieb Christian Theune:
> Hi everyone,
>
> last week was a bug day and I'd like to repeat the exercise from last
> time: it would be nice if everyone who was involved in some way to speak
> up and say what they worked on.

Hi,

I did the following:

- wrote a blueprint:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zope.app.generations/+spec/zope.generations

- wrote a ticket and added a solution for review:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.copypastemove/+bug/620353
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.copypastemove/+bug/620353/comments/1

- rejected a ticket:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.catalog/+bug/189783

- released some packages, which contain the permission renaming from zope.app.dublincore.* to zope.dublincore.*
  zope.dublincore
  zope.app.file
  zope.app.container

- updated migration documentation in ZTK accordingly:
  http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releases/overview-1.0a3.html#zope-dublincore-permission-renaming

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer