[Zope-dev] import of zexp containing Page Template objects causes sudden zope death

Tim Hoffman zutesmog at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 05:10:12 EDT 2010

Hi Chris

file command run on any binary (lib, executable will tell you)

on linux

timh at chrome:~$ file /usr/bin/python2.5
/usr/bin/python2.5: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, stripped
timh at chrome:~$

os/x will work the same.

Rgds