[Zope-dev] zope.testbrowser and WebTest

Benji York benji at benjiyork.com
Wed Dec 15 08:53:00 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Brian Sutherland
<brian at vanguardistas.net> wrote:
> I've committed a WebTest integration with testbrowser to a
> "jinty-webtest" branch. It basically uses WebTest as a backend to drive
> a WSGI application.

This sounds like a nice improvement over using wsgi-intercept
(http://code.google.com/p/wsgi-intercept/).

I've taken a quick look at the branch.  I saw a few of these in the
diff:

-    >>> from zope.testbrowser.testing import Browser
+    XXX: what to do with this?
+    XXX>>> from zope.testbrowser.testing import Browser

If you can give me some background maybe I can help with these.

The copyright date in src/zope/testbrowser/wsgi.py needs the current year.

I suspect large chunks of zope.testbrowser.wsgi can be eliminated with
judicious refactoring.

If you want, I should have time to review your branch again before you
merge it.
--
Benji York