[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 40 OK, 4 Failed

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Tue Dec 21 10:37:07 EST 2010

Yay, getting closer to green.  Marius, thank you very much for your
efforts over the past week!

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_265_win64
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Mon Dec 20 15:30:02 EST 2010

This one looks like a build failure::

- --------------------- %< -----------------------------
'bin\test-ztk.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
- --------------------- %< -----------------------------

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_10 py_244_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Mon Dec 20 15:58:39 EST 2010

The failure here looks like it would be easier to diagnose if we
released a zope.testing 3.9.6, to include Marius' fix adding NDIFF
support to the (goofy) doctest.

The error is in layer teardown, deep inside the subprocess module.  I'm
tempted to bump the code to skip this test altogether under Python 2.4.

BTW, why are we running the tests every night against the released eggs
of ZTK 1.0, rather than against the corresponding SVN branches?

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.rml_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Mon Dec 20 23:05:58 EST 2010
>
> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.rml_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Mon Dec 20 23:55:02 EST 2010

I didn't look at the RML failures.  I'm not even sure we should be
running them, at least not every night, as I doubt the package is at all
widely used (but I'm willing to be shouted down ;).

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com