[Zope-dev] traversal and __before_publishing_traverse__ conflict

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sun Feb 21 16:16:25 EST 2010

I have commited a possible fix in a wichert=request-modifier branch. I
made a change which tests if a traversal step did any real traversing or
only did something else and use that to control calling of the before
publish hook. All Zope tests are passing with this change.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.