[Zope-dev] [Announce] BlueBream: Script to setup a Zope project directory

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun Jan 3 23:19:23 EST 2010

Hi Alex,
           Thanks for the feedback.  I will look into the bugs you pointed out.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Alex Clark <aclark at aclark.net> wrote:
[snip]
> Another obvious question (sorry ;-), why not just contribute to ZopeSkel (which is currently
> in need of some active contributors, IIRC)?

I felt ZopeSkel scope is very large.  ZopeSkel is a great project for its users.

BlueBream is "Prepare the way for born-again Zope 3".

BlueBream could be a getting started story for "Born-again Zope 3".
If desired, it could adopt the project name as "BlueBream" itself.

Regards,
Baiju M