[Zope-dev] New Zope 3 name: BlueBream

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Jan 4 18:43:09 EST 2010

Am Montag 04 Januar 2010 20:16:50 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:
> On 04.01.10 19:23, Baiju M wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >          I am proposing to call "Zope 3 - the web frame work"
> > as "BlueBream".  The main use for name is documentation.
>
> Coming from marketing I strongly suggest to think twice or better thrice
> before inventing the next new name in Zope world. There are already too
> many of them.

Although I tend to give you right, as probably no one will get the "fish
connection" and therefore a new name has to be raised up, I vote for
BlueBream, as this indicates something very new, which frees itself from
those endless "Zope 3, Zope 3 Application Server, Zope blah blah..."
considerations.

+1

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7