[Zope-dev] New Zope 3 name: BlueBream

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jan 5 05:48:28 EST 2010

robert rottermann wrote:
[snip]
> all the other items bear so little "market value" that even an insider can not
> place them.
>
> Therefore I think either of the two should be part of any new packages name
> meant to be recognized by non Zope affectionados.
>
> Bluebream for Zope

I've sometimes called Grok "Zope Grok", but there's a value if
establishing a new brand as well.

Grok, Zope 2 and Blue Bream would all be unified as users of the Zope
Toolkit. You can also do a lot with domain names to give a unified
sense, we have grok.zope.org and we could also have
docs.zope.org/bluebream or something like that. And with web page
layouts. Anyway, the BlueBream documentation would certainly talk about
Zope anyway.

Regards,

Martijn