[Zope-dev] vocabularies missing wihtout zope.app.schema

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:39:55 EST 2010

Hello,

One more question is how to solve the PIA problem with the automatic
registration of the component based registry?
This "import me, then you'll have it" bite us regularly.
I think this is definitely bad design.

R> Hi Hanno

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Learn to say no. It will be of more use to you than to be able to read Latin.