[Zope-dev] zope.testing coverage support

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:34:40 EST 2010

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Sunday 17 January 2010, Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> I'm using zope.testing-3.7.7, which is what comes with Zope 2.12.
>
> Here is what I have in effectively any package:
>
> [coverage-test]
> recipe = zc.recipe.testrunner
> eggs = pkg [test]
> defaults = ['--coverage', '../../coverage']
>
> [coverage-report]
> recipe = zc.recipe.egg
> eggs = z3c.coverage
> scripts = coverage=coverage-report
> arguments = ('coverage', 'coverage/report')

Thanks!

As a matter of constructive criticism, it would be useful to have
something like this on the z3c.caching PyPI page. Right now, there is no
way that I can see to understand how the package is meant to be used
from that page, or any of the other documentation.

It'd also be useful to note that enscript must be installed for syntax
highlighting to work. I only figured that out by reading the source.

Martin