[Zope-dev] zope.app.authentication

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:00:37 EST 2010

I don't think so. The PAU is quite a big chunk and would really
deserve to live on its own piece of land.
zope.authentication is really about the authentication basics, not all
the pluggability and plugin that PAU brings in.
zope.app.authentication is just too confuse as it defines PAU and a
whole set of persistent authentication-relatied components and other
things that could be easily (logically) cut off.